New answers tagged


You would need an EV that supports bi-directional loading, so that means one that uses the CHAdeMO charging system of Nissan and Mitsubishi. The CCS charging system that's popular in Europe and the US will not support bi-directional charging until 2025. According to this Wired article you also need: a switch to temporarily switch your house off the grid an ...

Top 50 recent answers are included