New answers tagged

2

Depending on where the houses are located; in the Mid-West USA, flat ground and raised water towers means most of the water is gravity fed (with only the initial pumping to get the water into the tank). In my city (Southern California, USA) approximately 40% of our water is gravity fed, the remaining 60% has pump that feed and fill tanks upon the hill, which ...


Top 50 recent answers are included